We deal with the following conditions:-
Mens Sex Related Problems
- Male sexual weakness
- Loss of desire for sex
- Erectile dysfunction (inability to attain an erection)
- Inability to maintain an erection for a longer period
- Early Ejaculation (unable to have sex for a longer period
- Anorgasmia (unable to have an orgasm)
- Sexual weakness due to DIABETES
- Stress related sexual weakness
- Psycogenic sexual weakness
- VENERAL DISEASES like syphilis, gonnerrea, trichmoniases (for people who have more than one sexual partner)
- PROSTATITIS swelling of the prostate gland
- Nocturnal Emmissions (Nightfall)
Sexual difficulties can begin early in a person's sex life or they may develop after an individual has previously experienced enjoyable and satisfying sex. Such a problem may develop gradually over time, or may occur suddenly as a total or partial inability to participate in one or more stages of the sexual act. The causes of sexual difficulties can be physical, psychological, or both.
Sexual weakness or Erectile Dysfunction, in which a man is unable to attain an erect penis that is rigid enough for sexual penetration or sexual satisfaction, erectile dysfunction (ED) affects the lives of many men and their partners to one degree or another.
Sexual dysfunctions are more common in the early adult years, with the majority of people seeking care for such conditions during their late twenties through thirties. Men may also notice that orgasms are less intense, the volume of ejaculate is reduced and recovery time increases between first and second erections.
Erections may take longer to develop and may not be as rigid or may require more direct stimulation to be achieved. It can interfere with a man's self-image as well as his and his partner's sexual life. Erectile dysfunction may also be a sign of a physical or psychological problem that requires treatment.
Erectile dysfunction was once a taboo subject, but more men are seeking help. Doctors are gaining a better understanding of what causes erectile dysfunction and are finding new and better treatments.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS:-
Patterns of erectile dysfunction include:
- Occasional inability to obtain a full erection
- Complete inability to achieve an erection
- Taking a longer time to reach an erection
- Less firm erection
- Loss of force in ejaculation
- Decrease in volume of semen
- Losing erection quicker after orgasm
- An increase amount of time it takes to get another erection
- Inability to maintain an erection throughout intercourse
MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
When a man becomes sexually aroused, nerve impulses cause the blood flow to the cylinders to increase about ten times than normal amount and continued sexual arousal or excitation maintains the higher rate of blood flow, keeping the erection firm. After ejaculation, or when the sexual excitation passes, the excess blood drains out of the spongy tissue, and the penis returns to its non-erect size and shape
- Nervous debility (Lack of blood flow to blood vessels into the penis during erection)
- Venereal diseases (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Diabetic (Nerve damage from longstanding diabetes)
- Blood leakage inside the blood vessels of penis
- Hormonal disorders (decreased libido can be cause of low testosterone or androgen)
- Cardiovascular disorders affecting the blood supply to the pelvis
- Problems with an enlarged prostate gland
- Alcoholism and other forms of drug abuse (Chronic use of alcohol, narcotics, marijuana, Excessive use of tobacco and Ghutka [crushed tobacco] betel nut, can damage penile arteries)
- Certain prescription medications (Tranquilizers, antidepressants, antihistamines, some psychotherapeutic drugs and medications to treat high blood pressure antihypertensive, stimulants)
- Some birth defects
- Psychological problems such as depression
- Negative feelings - that are expressed by sexual partners
- Sexual fears or guilt
- Past sexual trauma
WHEN TO SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE
It's normal to experience erectile dysfunction on occasion. But if erectile dysfunction lasts longer more than two months or is a recurring problem, see our doctor who specializes in erectile problems, he can determine the underlying cause or causes of erectile dysfunction and then help you find the right type of treatment.
Although you might view erectile dysfunction as a personal or embarrassing problem, it's important to seek treatment. In 98% cases, erectile dysfunction can be successfully treated.
Our goal is to restore a healthy physical and emotional outlook to the patient and his partner using the latest scientific treatments and consequently improve their ultimate satisfaction with successful treatment of SEXUAL WEAKNESS.